We'll be glad to give you a free quote over the phone. When you call us, we'll ask you the following questions:
- What is the approx. square footage of the area to be cleaned?
- How many dining rooms?
- How many kitchens?
- How many bedrooms?
- How many full baths? How many half baths?
- How many staircases?
- How much of the floor is hardwood?
- Do you have pets that shed in the home?
- Is the house furnished? (Often a house is not furnished if this is a move-in or move-out cleaning.)
- Do you need the inside of the refrigerator cleaned? Oven?
- Honestly, is the house very dirty?
- How many living areas are included? A living area is a living room, den, great room, sun room, sitting room, office, or other similar room other than a bedroom.
- How often do you want the house cleaned? Most customers choose biweekly service, but service weekly or every four weeks is also possible.
How much will it cost
This will depend on your answers to the questions above. The charge for the very first cleaning is higher than the regular rate because more time is needed for the first cleaning.
Example: A furnished, two-level, 3BR, 2.5BA, 2500-sqft home, with pets, not too dirty, and without the need to clean inside the refrigerator and oven. A typical charge for the first cleaning is $170. A typical rate for each biweekly cleaning afterwards is $120. If you are going to get repeat service, be sure to use the coupon to the right here.